Today I present to you something totally new - MW3 Campaign Mods for PS3! This is the ONLY modded save released for MW3 to date, and here's the best part - you do not need a jailbroken PS3 to do this! Although you don't need a jailbroken PS3, you are going to need Xploder to resign the modified save.Credit for this goes to ChocoErased from NGU
ELITE USERS: Check out other saves including God Mode here: http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/...-save-ps3.html
-Xploder (for resigning your save)
-A USB device
1. Go onto your PS3 and copy your MW3 save over to your USB (if you don't have a MW3 save, start up MW3 and click through the setup options then quit the game). This is your clean save; you will need this for Xploder.
2. Download the modded save file: Click me!
3. Use Xploder to resign the modified save file to your PS3 profile - if any of you are having trouble with this, please follow this tutorial.
4. Copy the resigned save to your USB and over to your PS3, if it says there is already save data there just overwrite it.
5. Launch MW3 and click on Campaign, then Resume Game.
6. Enjoy your mods!
Mods included in this save:
-Increased Jump Height - about 5 times the default value
Here is a video of the mods in action, thanks to xRaW:
Q: Does this work on any update version?
A: YES! This works on any update, including 1.17.
Q: If I use this, can I get banned?
A: It is extremely unlikely that you will get banned for this. It is only for campaign, so it is undetectable.
Q: Can you resign my save for me plzz??1?//?
A: NO. Do not ask me to resign a save for you. I will not do it.
A few things to keep in mind:
-This does not work for spec ops. There may be a way to get it to, but if there is I haven't figured it out yet.
-Fall damage is NOT disabled. Sorry, but MW3 is set up in such a way that those dvars cannot be changed. Be careful when jumping, if you fall too far you will die.
Link to post: Release PS3 MW3 Save Mods